Playlist: Loan Overview
What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
Now PlayingWhat is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is Loan Proration?
Next PlaylistApplying for Financial Aid
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What tax and income information do I need to complete my FAFSA?
- myStudentAid: Mobile App
- FAFSA®: Creating an FSA ID