Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: In-Depth Perkins Loans
What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
See Full Transcript
- Perkins Loan
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- Perkins Repayment
Now PlayingWhat is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Perkins Consolidation
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
Next PlaylistState of North Carolina Financial Aid Programs
- What is the North Carolina Education Lottery Scholarship (ELS)?
- What is the State Employees Association of North Carolina Scholarship (SEANC)?
- What is the University of North Carolina Need Based Grant?