- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- How do I claim tuition on my Federal tax return?
- What is the American Opportunity Tax Credit?
- What is the Lifetime Learning Credit?
- How many federal tax credits can I take advantage of?
- What is the Student Loan Interest Deduction?
- What is the Coverdell Education Savings Account?
- What is a 529 College Savings Plan?
- What is a 1098-T?
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Direct Student Loans
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is a Perkins Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- When do I begin repayment on my Perkins loan?
- What are the repayment terms on my Perkins loan?
- Who do I repay my Perkins Loan to?
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Do I have to pay interest on my Perkins loan while I am in school?
- What will my monthly payments be when I graduate?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- I hear a lot about consolidation. Should I consolidate my Perkins loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
- When am I in default on my Perkins Loan?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities