- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- What are the benefits to working as a student?
- If I have a Federal Work-Study award, am I guaranteed a job?
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- What is the maximum I can earn as a Federal Work-Study student?
- What happens if I don’t earn all of my Federal Work-Study award?
- Am I allowed to earn overtime or get paid for holidays as a Federal Work-Study student?
- Is my Federal Work-Study award tied to my academic progress?
- Do you have any advice about completing a job application?
- I want to ace my job interview. Any tips?
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- What is a Perkins Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- When do I begin repayment on my Perkins loan?
- What are the repayment terms on my Perkins loan?
- Who do I repay my Perkins Loan to?
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Do I have to pay interest on my Perkins loan while I am in school?
- What will my monthly payments be when I graduate?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- I hear a lot about consolidation. Should I consolidate my Perkins loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default
- When am I in default on my Perkins Loan?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Understand Your Loans
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Manage Your Spending
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Plan to Repay
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Avoid Default
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Finances: A Priority
- Loan Entrance Counseling Summary
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans?